For more information about Bitcoin visit: weusecoins.com
List of sites to earn free Bitcoins
Ad-supported free Bitcoin sites
- Daily Bitcoins - free 0.00001 bitcoins every hour!
- CoinAd - free 0.00002 bitcoins every day, registered users every hour.
- CoinURL -Turn any content you create into cash: websites, blogs,forum post,torrents, images,etc.
- Landofbitcoin - Earn free bitcoins
- Daily Bitcoins - You can get only one bounty per hour, regardless of its value.
- Free Bitco.in - Win free Bitcoins every hour!
- Bitcoin Faucet - get some free bitcoins every 12 hours.
- BitCoiner - free random amount of bitcoins every day.
- Bunny Run - select a bunny and get paid based on position.
- CoinTicket - providing tiny payouts every day.
- NetLookup - miserable amount of free bitcoins every 24 hours.
- Coin Reaper - small 0.02 mBTC bonus and helps you visit other free Bitcoin sites.
- Easybitco.in - bitcoins viewing ads and sites, payout at 0.01. Now down, but it will be back shortly.
- BitVisitor - get paid to watch websites for 5 minutes.
- BitCoin4YOU.net - coins for visiting websites for 3 minutes (can be Adult Content). Payouts at 0.005.
- Earn Free Bitcoins - get paid to watch websites for 1-3 minutes (can be NSFW/Adult Content).
- CoinVisitor - earn Bitcoins for visiting websites for 10-30 seconds.
Frequently empty or have some other problems
- BitCrate - break crates to get bitcoins. Different crates have different amounts. Note: Often empty.
- CoinTube.TV - free Bitcoins for watching videos. Note: Not always pays as some users complan.
- Bitcoins.so - Bitcoin faucet. Payouts only when 0.01 in faucet, so don't brother filling captchas, also provide answers to questions in lowercase or it will say wrong. Note: Empty long periods of time.
Free Bitcoins and fees
Free Bitcoin sites usually pay very small amount, so fees to resend those small amounts
later can be much higher than your earnings.
To overcome this we recommend using P2P electronic cash system is free,
anonymous and requires no signup. You can aggregate Bitcoins there and then when
total amount of 0.01 is reached resend them without fee to your main wallet.